- La Grande Farmers Market: Saturdays 9am-noon in Max Square downtown (corner of Adams Ave & 4th St.) Open 3rd weekend of May through 2nd weekend of October.
- Farmstand: The first driveway on the left on Antles Lane in Cove (69361 Antles Antles Lane.) Self-serve, honor-system. Open April-October every day, all the time (24/7!)
- Other Outlets:
- Val’s Veggies CSA and farmstand next to the Armory on Campbell St in Baker City, Oregon;
- Community Merchants at 1210 Adams Ave in La Grande, Oregon;
- Platz Family Farm at 1624 N 1st St in Union, Oregon;
- Hines Meat Co at 2315 Jefferson Ave in La Grande, Oregon and 1210 SW Dorian Av in Pendleton, Oregon.
- Local restaurants: Mamacita’s International Grill, Ten Depot Street, Wine Down & Local Harvest in La Grande. Latitude 45 & Geiser Grand in Baker City. Hines Meat Co in La Grande and Pendleton.
- Schools: We sell seasonally to the La Grande School District.
- Special Order: Contact us for a special order for a wedding or event. We deliver!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter for all the info on what’s in season, what’s going on in the community, and farm blog posts. Click here to sign up.
We offer seasonal produce for wholesale customers, primarily salad mix, greens, herbs, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, and basil.
For restaurants, retail outlets, schools and others looking to buy wholesale produce, please sign up for our weekly email list for prices and availability. Click here to sign up. Also, get in touch with Nella Mae at 541-910-4098 or email@example.com.
We frequently donate produce, money, and sponsorship to food banks, events, fundraisers, and other community efforts. We also have a free food pantry in our self-serve farmstand. Get in touch if you’d like to partner with Nella Mae’s Farm.